Speaker: Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader
Join us to learn about trends, current best practices and how to organize the new hire experience VIRTUALLY in order to build commitment, confidence and competence.
We will include how to integrate technology, such as mobile chatbots and mentoring applications which will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they will need to perform in the new job.
Why waste time? Get your new hires up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and design principles to incorporate into your process for your new hires, even those working from home!
- How to design a 90-day virtual onboarding process that reduces the time it takes to get new employees up to speed
- How to provide your virtual organization with the right mobile applications for tablets and smartphones
- How to design and develop the content and learning activities to be used in the onboarding process
- How to use manager, buddy, and new employee checklists in the process
- How to measure and communicate the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers
- Innovative case examples
- Your Questions
- Best practices in virtual oboarding in the current pandemic
- How to harness technology to improve onboarding functionality and retain employees
Who Will Benefit
HR Teams and HR Professionals
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implemented career development systems in partnership with several Best Place to Work organizations such as Google and Scripps Medical Center.
Dr. Ware's mission is on how to leverage the company's investment in talent to generate stronger financial outcomes. Dr. Ware has experience designing, implementing and measuring a wide variety of integrated talent management solutions in the consumer products, energy, financial services, health care, technology, manufacturing and retail industries. She is frequently quoted on trends in talent management in numerous publications such as the Associated Press, San Francisco Chronicle, Harvard Business Review, and Computer World magazine, and has been featured several times on CNN as a global talent management expert.