Speaker: Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership
Areas covered During this Webinar include:
- What Exactly is a Pandemic
- What is a Business Continuity Plan
- Where in our Organization is Business Continuity Important
- Decide Business Priorities – Why do we Exist
- Create a Pandemic Management Team
- Pandemic Planning Assumptions (Risks)
- The New Normal Framework (Constraints)
- Redefine the Work Environment
- Update Policies
- Roll Out the Business Continuity Management Plan
The COVID-19 has impacted our lives, our businesses, our way of life. There is a good possibility we may never ‘get back to normal’ in the way we do our business, there is going to be a ‘New Normal’.
Why Should You Attend
By Attending this Webinar, you learn how to
- Revaluate the mission, vision, and values of your organization
- Assume a leadership role in pandemic planning
- Re-establish control despite the pandemic
- Create a management framework for business continuity
- Create some short term, immediate actions, to establish trust of your team, customers, and suppliers
Who will Benefit
This webinar is for members of organizations that want to continue business despite a pandemic situation, ensuring that their organization/Division/Team can adjust and operate optimally with a new set of rules.
Organizations that interact with larger organizations may find this course valuable – showing their suppliers and customers that they are still viable and can be relied upon.
This would include
- Project Managers
- Junior Executives
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach to managing towards organizational value. He has successfully managed numerous international projects and has conducted programs for over 3000 managers in project management methodologies and leadership principles.
Dan provides a framework to facilitate your experts in creating a management and leadership approach tailored to your organization’s vision and mission. A combination of development and consulting ensures consistency among the key team members without affecting operational capability.