Speaker: Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach
As organizations strengthen and mature, the gap between the business objectives and technical solutions tends to widen, the knowledge and skill sets become more specific (and different). Project Management is a strong bridge between these teams. It may not be an objective to become a "Project Manager" yet every employee in your organization does project management - completing a defined task by a certain time, to a specified quality level. Imagine if every employee took ownership for the tasks that they are undertaking.
By attending this webinar, you
- Understand the maturity levels of processes within your organization
- Select those big-ticket items to focus on to move your organization forward
- Create an interdependent team, where every employee contributes
- Get a recipe for organizational transformation
- Define your personal role to make that transformation happen
- Reinforce your position as an organizational leader
Why Should you Attend
The great thing about Project Management is that it is a differentiator. Whether you are a trainer, software developer, or accountant, with project management you are able to put a framework around your activities, differentiate yourself from the rest.
- What exactly is Project Management (PM)?
- What are the three areas of PM to be implemented?
- How can you define the maturity of PM in your organization?
- Where do you start in getting a strong PM culture implemented?
- What are the next steps in transforming your organization?
- What are the next steps to maintaining your personal momentum?
Attendees will get
- A Project Management Organizational Maturity Survey - to see where your organization is
- A quick action plan for getting key Project Management activities in place
Who Will Benefit
If you are a member of an organization that is realizing the importance of project management in day-to-day activities, this webinar is for you. Leaders at all levels walk away with some immediate actions to put in place to strengthen the teams you are responsible for.
- Contingency Planners
- CEO, CIO, CFO, CIO
- Technology Managers
- Emergency Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Management Professionals
- Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) staff
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Operational Risk Directors
- Professionals in Project Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Cyber Security, Information Security, Emergency Management and Crisis Management
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP
Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach to managing towards organizational value. He has successfully managed numerous international projects and has conducted programs for over 3000 managers in project management methodologies and leadership principles.
Dan provides a framework to facilitate your experts in creating a management and leadership approach tailored to your organization’s vision and mission. A combination of development and consulting ensures consistency among the key team members without affecting operational capability.