Speaker: Rupinder Kaur holds a Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. In her role as Lead Talent Management Consultant
Who Will Benefit
HR Teams and HR Professionals
- How to design a 90-day onboarding process that reduces the time it takes to get new employees up to speed
- How to provide your virtual organization with the mobile application for tablets and smartphones
- How to design and develop the content and learning activities to be used on the gaming platform
- How to use manager, buddy, and new employee checklists in the process
- How to measure the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers
- Innovative case examples
- Your Questions
- Learn how to use job rotation programs and assignments to create an internal talent pool
- Understand what is needed to begin an effective job rotation program
- Identify how job rotation programs link to succession planning and career development
- Determine which roles and functions are critical to support
- Explore how job rotation programs increase bench strength
- Know how to handle success and support the process
Join us to learn about trends, current best practices and how to organize the new hire experience in order to build commitment, confidence and competence.
We will include how to integrate technology, such as mobile chatbots and mentoring applications which will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they will need to perform in the new job.
Why waste time? Get your new hires up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and incorporate it into your process for your new hires.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Rupinder Kaur holds a Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
In her role as Lead Talent Management Consultant for Integral Talent Systems, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, California, she manages employee engagement initiatives for a broad range of clients in industries such as health care and government.She has also designed, developed and delivered customized leadership development programs and has conducted original research on the role of technology and digitalization in the workplace.