Speaker : Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach to managing towards organizational value.
- Understand the people in your life
- Why they appear to be difficult?
- Why Bother – Reasons to Deal with this situation
- How does personality conflict contribute to the situation?
- Know how to communicate with difficult people
- What are some challenging behaviors
- Conflict Management techniques to choose from
- Stress reducing techniques that work
- Creating an action plan for immediate action
Who Will Benefit
- team leaders
- project managers
- HR professionals
- This session applies to all industries
This activity has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach to managing towards organizational value. He has successfully managed numerous international projects and has conducted programs for over 3000 managers in project management methodologies and leadership principles.
Dan provides a framework to facilitate your experts in creating a management and leadership approach tailored to your organization’s vision and mission. A combination of development and consulting ensures consistency among the key team members without affecting operational capability.