Speaker: Paula Connolly, Trainer for Mackay Byrne Group, has over 25 years of experience in professional development training
Now, with many of us leading remote teams, we need new ways of determining results. This webinar provides an overview of the objectives and characteristics of a successful results-based work culture. You will learn the importance of establishing task-based, SMART goals for team members and how to set your team up for success. You will learn tips to build an open, trusting connection with your team, to establish accountability, and to communicate successes.
Why Should You Attend
Building a successful results-based work culture has many benefits including increased productivity, performance and efficiency. The focus of a results-based work culture shifts from “putting in time at the office or my desk” to meeting and exceeding goals. Employees have clear individual goals that fit into team goals, which ultimately support the company’s goals. In this time of increased remote work, there is an opportunity to rethink how we lead and evaluate performance.
- Objectives of building a results-based work culture
- Advantages and challenges of a results-based work culture
- Success factors of resulted-based companies (case studies)
- Mindset and key leadership competencies to implement a successful resulted-based work culture
- Strategies to develop goals, assign accountability, and provide feedback on results
- Working with remote teams in a results-based work culture
- Learn the advantages of a results-based work culture
- Determine how to successfully establish a resulted-based culture
- Understand the leadership qualities need to leadership competencies to implement a successful resulted-based work culture
- Learn best practices to create a results-based work culture
- Understand how to apply this strategy with a remote team
Who will Benefit
- Anyone leading a remote team
- Leaders who want to improve work results
- Any industry or government
This activity has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP
Paula Connolly, Trainer for Mackay Byrne Group, has over 25 years of experience in professional development training. She has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Acadia University and Certificates in Adult Education and Professional Courseware Design, Emotional Intelligence and Personality Dimensions. Paula presents classroom and webinar seminars to help participants improve their communication, leadership and productivity skills.
Paula has a dynamic speaking style and engages her audience while sharing insights and tools that participants can use when they return to their office. She has presented productivity and time management seminars to many clients including the Ministry of Community and Social Services, Health Canada, Public Service and Procurement Canada, Financial Services Commission of Ontario, Associations, Ontario Chartered Professional Accountants and the Canada School of Public Service.
Mackay Byrne Group is a Canadian based training company with over 30 outstanding professional development programs