Use Code EBJULY4 and get 10% discount
Speaker: Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
What You Will Learn In this 60 Minute On-Line Live How to Effectively use Pre-Hire Assessments HR Webinar:
- How to use pre-hire assessments effectively for any job
- Common best practices for selecting assessments for a variety of job roles, from front-line customer service professionals to executives in the C-Suite
- Different types of assessments available and when to use them.
- Checklist of criteria to select the right assessments to use to avoid liability in your organization
- How to identify possible liability issues and how to avoid them
- What could go wrong with your hiring choices and how to account for them
- Know the benefits for using pre-hire assessments for your organization
- Identify available pre-hire assessments
- Learn what could go wrong with selection and how to avoid it
- Know the benefits of pre-hire assessment methods
- Understand how to utilize pre-hire assessments effectively
- Apply best practices when implementing assessments
- Communicate the need for pre-hire assessments and job-fit
Minimize hiring mistakes by using pre-hire assessments to measure job skills and personality attributes needed for top performance in key roles in your organization.
Avoid costly turnover by hiring new employees who not only have the skills to do the job, but who will also embrace the work required with high engagement and fit into your culture.
Understand what assessments are available and how they can be applied to your organization. Making sure you are measuring a candidate’s job fit is just as important as them having the correct skills to complete the work.
Learn how to reduce early stage turnover, hire top quality candidates, and leverage technology to match assessments to the skills and attributes of your own organization’s top performers.
Who will benefit Most from This How to Effectively use Pre-Hire Assessments HR Webinar:
- HR Professionals
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implemented career development systems in partnership with several Best Place to Work organizations such as Google and Scripps Medical Center.
Dr. Ware's mission is on how to leverage the company's investment in talent to generate stronger financial outcomes. Dr. Ware has experience designing, implementing and measuring a wide variety of integrated talent management solutions in the consumer products, energy, financial services, health care, technology, manufacturing and retail industries. She is frequently quoted on trends in talent management in numerous publications such as the Associated Press, San Francisco Chronicle, Harvard Business Review, and Computer World magazine, and has been featured several times on CNN as a global talent management expert.