Course Instructor : Ronald L. Adler, president of Laurdan Associates Inc. has 42 years of HR consulting experience and has served as a consulting expert
Who will Benefit
- HR Professionals
- Internal and external auditors
- Compliance officers
- Risk managers
- C-suite executives
- Middle and on-line managers
- How effective is your organization’s human resource management activities?
- Are your human resources management activities helping you achieve business objectives?
- Are your employment policies and practices creating material risks and liabilities?
- What critical strategic, operational, and compliance issues should be audited?
- What HR audit tools and processes should be used in auditing your organization?
Ronald L. Adler, president of Laurdan Associates Inc. has 42 years of HR consulting experience and has served as a consulting expert on work force, workplace, and HR management issues for The Wall Street Journal, HRMagazine, and other publications and newspapers across the country. Mr. Adler's research findings have been used by the Federal Reserve Board, the EEOC, the National Conference of State Legislatures, the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), insurers, and international organizations.
Mr. Adler is a frequent lecturer and author on HR management, employment practices, and UI issues. Mr. Adler is the author and editor of the Employment-Labor Law Audit (ELLA), the internationally recognized HR auditing and employment practices liability risk assessment process.