Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $977
This comprehensive training package of four courses will help HR professionals gain a better understanding.
Get the four pack webinar bundler perfect for the HR Department
1. Smart Recruitment: How to Attract, Interview and Hire the Right Candidates
The focus of this webinar is to help companies maximize their recruitment efforts as well as helps managers and recruiters enhance their interviewing effectiveness. These eight points will be covered.
- Identify your interviewing style: The pro’s and con’s and how to be more effective
- Create behavioral interview questions that go beyond the resume to assess a candidate’s capabilities
- Develop a position profile – A multi-functional job description tool for recruitment, performance reviews and succession planning.
- Produce an interviewing guide with key questions and tips to ensure hiring the right person for the position.
- Make the interview count by avoiding the 7 top mistakes that hiring managers and recruiters make – even experienced ones
- Develop selection criteria and rating system to ensure that your organization will not hire round pegs to fit into square holes.
- Ask the right questions to get applicants to speak openly while avoiding inappropriate and illegal questions.
- Learn to avoid early judgments. First impressions can cast a shadow over the interview and cause you to ignore red flag warnings that may lead to having to fire later.
2. HR Metrics & Analytics 2019: Update on Strategic Planning, Application Activities and Operational
- In this 2018 HR Metrics session, understand the role of key HR metrics and analytics
- Identify and assess the strategic and operational impact of HR metrics
- Identify the role of metrics in measuring and communicating value
- Review the basics of using HR metrics in assessing human capital related risks
- Learn how HR metrics improve strategic and operational decision making
3.Workplace Conflict: How to Handle Disagreements, Difficult People, Tough Situations and Be Less Stressed
The focus of this webinar is how deal with the inevitable conflicts, difficult people and situations that occur in the workplace so that it leads to positive outcomes both for the people involved and the organization. These seven points will be covered:
- Identify the top six causes of conflict and which one produces the most problems
- Understand the iceberg concept of conflict – what’s above and below the water line
- Define five conflict management styles and match each style to different conflict situations
- Decide if you’re a shark or a turtle or a teddy bear or a fox or owl in how you handle conflict.
- Learn how to keep your cool and react in a professional manner in the heat of the moment.
- Learn the language of positive communication to reduce negative emotions, especially anger.
- Recognize the four types of difficult people that drive you crazy and how to deal with them
4.Updating Your Employee Handbook to Comply With New Laws in 2019 Webinar
- Key employee handbook issues in 2017
- A review of the NLRB's recent memorandum on employee handbooks
- How organizations can reduce the gap between policy issuance and effective implementation
- Review the basics of employee handbook development
- Discuss the expanding purposes and scope of employee handbooks
- Learn the dimensions of critical handbook policies
- Understand the framework of employee handbook audits activities
How It Works:
Each webinar DVD has a series of modules. Our speakers have delivered the modules using PowerPoint slides.
This training is convenient to attend individually or in groups. You don't have to travel from your office. This means you can afford to have your whole team attend. As the webinar recording CDs are licensed to be used multiple times in a location, you can schedule the training as many times for as many groups/batches as you wish. Your team members will learn the material together; everybody will get the same information.
Ronald L. Adler, president of Laurdan Associates Inc. has 42 years of HR consulting experience and has served as a consulting expert on work force, workplace, and HR management issues for The Wall Street Journal, HRMagazine, and other publications and newspapers across the country. Mr. Adler's research findings have been used by the Federal Reserve Board, the EEOC, the National Conference of State Legislatures, the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), insurers, and international organizations.
Mr. Adler is a frequent lecturer and author on HR management, employment practices, and UI issues. Mr. Adler is the author and editor of the Employment-Labor Law Audit (ELLA), the internationally recognized HR auditing and employment practices liability risk assessment process.