Human Resources Certification Course Programs
Offering Both In-Person and Online HR Certification Courses!
HR certification implies that there are standards in the profession which must be met to practice HR competently.
Human Resources certifications and HR Certificate Programs can differentiate an HR applicant in a job pool and convey competence and dedication to the field.
The function of HR is key to organizational success as it enables the achievement of strategic goals. The traditional task-oriented department dealing only with payroll and recruitment has come far away. Our HR certification course programs both online and in person deals with the new age HR requirements such as:
- Creating a Business aligned HR programs
- Staffing and recruitment certificate programs
- Ensuring a legally compliant Hr (Grievance Handling, harassment cell, International Labour Organization labour standards, FMLA, FLSA, ADAA, PDA) and more courses
- Learning and Development programs
- Rewards and Performance Management certified courses
- Organizational Design and Change programs
- Our Hr certificate course programs deal with all the above.
Why A Human Resources Certification course program?
Organizations thought anyone could do the HR job. As a result, HR administrators were not always trained in the field, and were typically hired because they had employee relations skills (i.e., “good with people”).
HR certification implies that there are standards in the profession which must be met to practice HR competently. It may build a barrier to prevent those professionals who are ill-prepared to practice HR from entering the field. According to a recent PayScale.com survey, 36% approx. of HR respondents have at least one Hr certification course program credits.
HR certificate training programs brings to you all the below:
- Leadership position in Human resource
- Competitive asset to the organization
- Job mobility
- Pay raises
- Gives the “spotlight” in your resumes
- Gain new knowledge and skill
- Understand strategic human resources planning and much more.
All our programs and courses both online and in person has been approved for HR recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). You can make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
Additionally all our Hr courses are also valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information over these credit take a look at our courses.