Make Your Company ROAR: Recruit, Onboard, Actuate, and Retain Top Talent Live online Training
On Demand Webinar - Credits CPE, HR Certification Institute, SHRM, NASBA ( In Partnership With Lorman Business Center, LLC)
August 17 at 1:00 - 2:30 pm EST
Learn the four steps to create a new culture within your company and identify how to retain employees once you hire them.
Many companies struggle with their recruiting process because they do not believe it mirrors the sales process (perfectly). Learn how to recruit, onboard, actuate, and retain the best talent for your company. The recruiting process includes the onboarding process and the retention process. If executives understood the importance of the integration of all four processes, there would be no problem with poor retention. This information helps the persons responsible for recruitment strategy and implementation create an integrated process that includes talent attraction, onboarding, actuation, and retention processes. This strategic view of the integration of all four processes creates a new culture within companies where all generations feel welcome and become engaged immediately.
- You will be able to discuss how to recruit the best when your company can afford them.
- You will be able to review great first impressions when onboarding.
- You will be able to describe increased employee engagement.
- You will be able to identify how to retain employees once you hire them.
How to Recruit the Best When Your Company Can Afford Them
- Recruiting Process
- Job Description
- Effective Sourcing
- Magic Interviews
- Effective Candidate Selection
Great First Impression Onboarding
- Benefits Orientation
- Organization Orientation
- Industry Orientation
Do You Desire Increased Employee Engagement? Actuate New Employees
- Proper Goal Setting
- A Goal Setting and Achieving Employee, by Definition, Is an Engaged Employee - Bill Humbert
You Hired Them, Now Retain Them
- Set Performance Goals
- Manager/Direct Report One on One Meetings
- Importance of Communication
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for human resource managers, recruiters, hiring managers, benefits and payroll professionals, personnel managers, presidents, vice presidents business owners and managers and controllers.
- Founder and CEO of https://recruiterguy.com/
- Worked from home since 1990, #WFHTips
- Certified Virtual Presenter by eSpeakers.com
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of talent attraction
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on talent attraction, proper goal setting, working from home, and finding a job
- Sought after conference Speaker
- Author of “Employee 5.0: Secrets Of A Successful Job Search in the New World Order” and “RecruiterGuy’s Guide To Finding a Job,” and currently preparing “Expect Success: The Art of The Over 50 Job Search” for publication
- Sought after television guest with 108 television appearances, popular podcast, and radio guest
- B.A. degree in English, Assumption University, Worcester, MA
This course was last revised on August 16, 2016.
This program does NOT qualify, nor meet the National Standard for NASBA accreditation.
Live Webinar Registration
- HR Certification Institute 1.5
- This program has been approved for 1.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.5
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.5 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- CPE 1.8 including Personnel/HR 1.8
- Lorman Education Services is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/cpas/complaints. CPE Credit: Maximum Credit Hours: 1.8 each session (based on a 50 minute credit hour). You must attend at least 50 minutes to obtain credit. Field of Study: Personnel/HR for 1.8 hours. Prerequisite: . Level of Knowledge: Intermediate. Teaching Method: Seminar/Lecture. Advance Preparation: None. Delivery Method: Group Internet Based. Please refer to the information in this brochure for outline, course content and objectives. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of attendance. Final approval of a course for CPE credit belongs with each state's regulatory board. Please note: In order to receive CPE credit for this course you MUST use the streaming audio option, as well as enable and complete the required progress checks.
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is a registered provider for CPA CPE through the State Education Department of New York, Sponsor number: 000640. The following course will carry the subject area of Advisory Services for 1.5 hours.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.