Payroll Cards: Today, Tomorrow and the Future
On Demand Webinar Credits CLE, NASBA, APA (CPP/FPC), HR Certification Institute, AIPB, SHRM
January 08 at 1:00 - 2:30 pm EST
Learn the information you need to choose and implement a paycard program and ensure compliance with any federal, state or banking requirements.
- You will be able to describe the advantages of offering paycards.
- You will be able to discuss on-demand pay with paycards.
- You will be able to recognize the regulatory and compliance concerns with the use of paycards.
- You will be able to review choosing and implementing a paycard at your company.
- Defining Paycards
- When to Use Paycards
- How to Use Paycards
- On-Demand Pay With Paycards
- Advantages of Paycard Use
- Requiring Paycard Use
- Federal Paycard Regulations
- State Paycard Regulations
- Banking Regulations
- Choosing the Right Paycard for Your Company
- Policies and Procedures for the Use of Paycards
- Communicating Paycard Opportunities to Employees
Who should attend?
In Partnership With Lorman Business Center, LLC
- President, Purposed Payroll Professional
- Human capital management consultant, payroll and human resources best practices, regulatory compliance audits
- Conducts regular webinars on all topics related to human capital management and payroll processes, regulatory compliance, and best practices
- Regular contributor to Paytech Magazine
- National speaker for the American Payroll Association, Payroll Certification Study Group Leader, Human Resource Certification Study Group Leader
- Bachelor’s degree in management studies with a minor in psychology, University of Maryland University College
This course was last revised on January 11, 2011.
No Credit Available
This program does NOT qualify, nor meet the National Standard for NASBA accreditation.
Live Webinar Registration
- AIPB 1.5
- This program is acceptable for 1.5 CPEC(s) towards the CB designation through the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB).
- Lorman Education Services is an approved provider through the American Payroll Association. This seminar is approved for 1.5 RCHs. PLEASE NOTE: To receive credit through the American Payroll Association for this program you MUST attend the program in its entirety and use the streaming option, as well as enable (and complete) the required progress checks.
- AR CLE 1.5
- This course has been approved for 1.5 hours of CLE by the Arkansas CLE Board.
- Arizona CLE 1.5
- The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.5 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona.
- CA MCLE 1.5
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor and this course qualifies for 1.5 CLE hours of participatory credit.
- CT CLE 1.5
- Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. This course has been approved for CLE credit in jurisdictions aside from CT and therefore it automatically meets the content and delivery requirements in Connecticut. Credit is based on a 60 minute credit hour and shall be awarded as follows: 1.5 CLE credit(s).
- HI CLE 1.5
- This program was approved by the Hawaii State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credit hours.
- IL CLE 1.5
- This course was approved for a total of 1.5 hours of MCLE Credit by the Illinois MCLE Board.
- ME CLE 1.5
- This course has been approved by the State of Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar. Lawyers who complete this course shall receive 1.5 hours of CLE credit under M. Bar R. 12.
- NH MCLE 1.5
- NH MCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. Lorman Education Services believes this course meets the requirement of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for CLE credit(s). Program Length: 90 Minutes.
- NJ CLE 1.8
- This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.8 hours of total CLE credit.
- PA CLE 1.5
- This Distance Learning program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit.
- RI CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
- VT CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board of Vermont for 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
- WA CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 hours of Law & Legal Procedure credit.
- WI CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Board of Bar Examiners for 1.5 hours for use toward the Wisconsin Mandatory CLE requirement.
- WV MCLE 1.8
- This program has been approved by the West Virginia State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.8 MCLE hours.
- HR Certification Institute 1.5
- This program has been approved for 1.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.5
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.5 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- CPE 1.8 including Personnel/HR 1.8
- Lorman Education Services is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/cpas/complaints. CPE Credit: Maximum Credit Hours: 1.8 each session (based on a 50 minute credit hour). You must attend at least 50 minutes to obtain credit. Field of Study: Personnel/HR for 1.8 hours. Prerequisite: . Level of Knowledge: Intermediate. Teaching Method: Seminar/Lecture. Advance Preparation: None. Delivery Method: Group Internet Based. Please refer to the information in this brochure for outline, course content and objectives. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of attendance. Final approval of a course for CPE credit belongs with each state's regulatory board. Please note: In order to receive CPE credit for this course you MUST use the streaming audio option, as well as enable and complete the required progress checks.