Performance Metrics for Your Remote Workforce Live Online Training
On Demand Webinar Credits HR Certification Institute, SHRM ( In Partnership With Lorman Business Center, LLC)
August 28 at 1:00 - 2:30 pm EST
Gain the tools needed to assist in creating measurable outcomes when managing a remote workforce.
- You will be able to describe what remote workforce results align with traditional measurements?
- You will be able to identify how to set goals that reflect the organization’s culture?
- You will be able to recognize what communication styles and needs work best for the remote workforce?
- You will be able to review how remote performance measures can meet organizational goals?
- Identifying and Understanding Goals That Reflect the Culture of the Organization
- Traditional Methods and How to Apply Them to a Remote Environment
- Quality and Quantity Evaluation Instead of Time Worked
- Styles of Communication, How to Approach Communication Needs
- Accountability - Miscommunication or Avoidance
- The Right Tools to Facilitate Regular Communication
- Establishing Trust and Confidence
- Creating Remote Performance Metrics
- Identifying New Areas of Performance That Show Results
- Know What It Takes to Develop and Grow a Remote Workforce
Who should attend?
Dayna is currently the Director of Payroll Operations at Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 20 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference. Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, International and Canadian payroll. Dayna has her CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) through the APA. She also serves on the National American Payroll Association on the National Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA Local tax subcommittee). Dayna has received a Citation of Merit for her service along with being a Gold Pin member of the APA. Besides her payroll accomplishments Dayna is certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt
- CXO of The Thrival Company – Because survival is not enough – www.thrivalcompany.com
- Certified provider of continuing education credits to professionals in accounting, HR, PD, auditing, engineering, project management and many more
- Founder of Your Corporate Shrink – www.yourcorporateshrink.com
- CEO and senior training at Training that does not Suck – www.ttdns247.com
- Our practice emphasizes all aspects of organizational development, performance improvement, operational infrastructure design and driving positive and measurable behavior/culture change using the best technological and psychological methods
- Global keynote speaker and corporate trainer on the tops of leadership, team building, entrepreneurship, culture/behavior change, HR attraction/retention and driving positive global and systemic transformation
- Best-selling author of Mission to Million$ - Taking Big Ideas and Making Them a Reality; next book: You Can’t Engineer Human will be available in bookstores 9/22/20 and is on pre-order at Amazon.com
- Member of IIA, SHRM, SAME, War Room and the Human Communications Institute (HCI)
- B.S. degree in chemical engineering, Purdue University
- HR Certification Institute 1.5
- This program has been approved for 1.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.5
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.5 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program does NOT qualify, nor meet the National Standard for NASBA accreditation.