Speaker : Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations
- A practical self-assessment of your executive ability
- Your Organizational Leadership Attributes
- Executive Communications Techniques
- Dealing with Differing Perspectives
- Ways to Create Influence
- Managing Up
- Creating a Team Atmosphere
Your role of a project manager is a transitional one. Most Project Managers had been a technical resource, you excelled to a point where you were assigned a management position. There is a good chance that your next role is on the business side of the organization. To ever get promoted you need to transition from that technical guru to a management asset. That is step one to ultimately becoming the CEO.
By Attending this Webinar, you learn
- what leadership means in your organization
- your key contribution as a project manager
- how to position the project manager's role within the organization
- the key leadership skills to be an effective business leader
- the importance of politics and influence in being a player in your organization
- the transition from detailed planning to strategic overview - as a PM
Who will benefit
This webinar is ideally suited for organizational managers and leaders at all levels who are looking to prepare themselves for the next level challenge. This would include supervisors, managers, project managers, directors, and junior executives.
This webinar applies to all industries. As you progress in an organization you become less dependent on the ‘technical’ aspects of your business. In this Webinar we emphasize those attributes of a business leader
This activity has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach to managing towards organizational value. He has successfully managed numerous international projects and has conducted programs for over 3000 managers in project management methodologies and leadership principles.
Dan provides a framework to facilitate your experts in creating a management and leadership approach tailored to your organization’s vision and mission. A combination of development and consulting ensures consistency among the key team members without affecting operational capability.