March 19 at 1:00 - 2:30 pm EST
Successfully educate employees about your organization’s health care benefits plans and options.
This topic will provide you with a better understanding of how to strategically deliver guidance to employees in health care benefits selection. You will be able to articulate your organization’s health care benefits strategy and its influence on candidates and employees. It will also allow you to effectively communicate health care benefits plans and options. This information will lay out practical applications which you can apply directly to your business.
You will be able to explain how to successfully educate employees about your organization’s health care benefits plans and options to employees.
- Benefits Philosophy
- Holistic View
- Strategic Approach
- Insurance Experts and Professionals
- Types of Health Care Plans
- Ancillary Plans
- Incentives and Rewards
- Education and Awareness
- Current Environment and Examples
- Innovative Tools
- Best Practices
- Wellness and More Wellness
- Virtual Health Care
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for benefits and human resource managers, presidents, vice presidents, CFOs, controllers, business owners and managers, insurance professionals and payroll professionals.
In Partnership With Lorman Business Center, LLC
- President and founder of Baldwin Rise Advisory Services, she is also International Legal Counsel and Chief Human Resources Officer at JMW Consultants Inc.
- Faculty at University of Bridgeport/Goodwin University and Western Governors University
- Legal and human resources executive and business management professor
- Teaches undergraduate and graduate business management courses
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on various human resources topics, workplace and career strategies, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- J.D. degree, University of Connecticut School of Law; M.S. degree in business ethics and compliance, New England College of Business
- HR Certification Institute 1.5
- This program has been approved for 1.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.5
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.5 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- CPE 1.8 including Personnel/HR 1.8
- Lorman Education Services is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/cpas/complaints. CPE Credit: Maximum Credit Hours: 1.8 each session (based on a 50 minute credit hour). You must attend at least 50 minutes to obtain credit. Field of Study: Personnel/HR for 1.8 hours. Prerequisite: basic knowledge of employee benefits. Level of Knowledge: Intermediate. Teaching Method: Seminar/Lecture. Advance Preparation: None. Delivery Method: Group Internet Based. Please refer to the information in this brochure for outline, course content and objectives. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of attendance. Final approval of a course for CPE credit belongs with each state's regulatory board. Please note: In order to receive CPE credit for this course you MUST use the streaming audio option, as well as enable and complete the required progress checks.