Speaker: Diane L. Dee, President of Advantage HR Consulting, has over 25 years of experience in the Human Resources arena
- Defining unconscious bias
- What does unconscious bias look like?
- When do unconscious biases occur?
- Impact of bias on the workplace
- Types of bias that affect the workplace
- Subtle unconscious biases
- Addressing and combating bias
- Bias and its effect on recruiting efforts
- Bias that occurs during performance management reviews
- Legal protections afforded to employees
- Interaction tips
Who Will Benefit
- Senior Leadership
- HR Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
- Operations Professionals
- Recruiting Professionals
- Managers & Supervisors
- Project Managers
Diane L. Dee, President of Advantage HR Consulting, has over 25 years of experience in the Human Resources arena. Diane's background includes experience in HR consulting and administration in corporate, government, consulting and pro bono environments. Diane founded Advantage HR Consulting in early 2016. Under Diane's leadership, Advantage HR provides comprehensive, cost-effective Human Resources solutions for small to mid-sized firms in the greater Chicagoland area.
Diane holds a Master Certificate in Human Resources from Cornell University's School of Industrial and Labor Relations and has attained SPHR, SHRM-SCP, sHRBP and HRPM® certification.
Diane is a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners and the Society for Human Resource Management. Additionally, Diane performs pro bono work through the Taproot Foundation assisting non-profit clients by integrating their Human Resources goals with their corporate strategies.