Recruiting for Hard to Fill Positions (Easiest Isn't Always Best) Live Online Training
On Demand Webinar Credits HR Certification Institute, ASA, SHRM
December 10 at 1:00 - 2:30 pm EST
Learn the strategies needed to recruit for hard to fill positions.
- You will be able to define what the best method is to source and hire for the hard to fill positions.
- You will be able to describe the best steps to fill the hard to fill positions.
- You will be able to discuss the advantages of discussing a potential counter offer early in the process with a candidate.
- You will be able to recognize the best fit for the hard to fill position.
- Position Examination
- Potential Impacts to Business
- Time to Fill
- Job Description
- Candidate Upsides
- Value Proposition
- Corporate Website
- Internet Job Postings
- College Campus Postings
- Direct Sourcing
- Networking (Again)
- Go Where the Best Candidates Go Both Online and in Person
- Networking (Yet Again)
- It's Not All About the Salary
- Extending the Offer
- Counter Offer Discussion
- Close Candidate
- Talk About Reasons Companies Make Counter Offers
- Talk About What Company Officials Say Prior to a Counter Offer
- Ask the Candidate's Feelings (Making a Move Is Emotional, Not Rational)
- Welcome Them Sincerely
- Remind Them Why Choice Was a Good One
- Demonstrate That It Was a Good Move
- Protect Them From Submariners
In Partnership With Lorman Business Center, LLC
- Founder and CEO of https://recruiterguy.com/
- Worked from home since 1990, #WFHTips
- Certified Virtual Presenter by eSpeakers.com
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of talent attraction
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on talent attraction, proper goal setting, working from home, and finding a job
- Sought after conference Speaker
- Author of “Employee 5.0: Secrets Of A Successful Job Search in the New World Order” and “RecruiterGuy’s Guide To Finding a Job,” and currently preparing “Expect Success: The Art of The Over 50 Job Search” for publication
- Sought after television guest with 108 television appearances, popular podcast, and radio guest
- B.A. degree in English, Assumption University, Worcester, MA
Live Webinar Registration
- ASA 1.5
- This program qualifies for 1.5 continuing education hour(s) towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information at [email protected]
- HR Certification Institute 1.5
- This program has been approved for 1.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.5
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.5 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program does NOT qualify, nor meet the National Standard for NASBA accreditation.