Use Code SHOCT10 & Get 10% Off
Speaker: Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
As projects progress, there is a tendency to focus on the product, “we are building a table” and everybody hones-in on making the best table possible. This means we may veer away from “WHY” we are building a table in the first place, is it expanding our product line, are we looking for a specific product margin, return on investment? These are why the project exists, why it was selected. In this webinar we re-enforce the reason projects are selected and suggest ways to keep those critical success factors front and center during project execution.
By Attending this session
- Understand the project selection process
- Define your personal role in project selection happen
- Select action items to focus on to move your organization forward
- Reinforce your position as an organizational business leader
- What is project selection?
- Why are projects selected?
- Who is involved in selected the project?
- How are project selected?
- What are some common Project Selection methods?
- Next Steps to strengthen your organizations project selection?
- Ways to improve your visibility of project progress against the project selection criteria
Attendees will get
- An editable project selection process flow
- A checklist for determining the ideal project selection method
Who will benefit
- Executive staff who select projects
- Operational staff who support projects
- Project leaders who execute the projects
- Business analysts who monitor and guide projects
Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach to managing towards organizational value. He has successfully managed numerous international projects and has conducted programs for over 3000 managers in project management methodologies and leadership principles.
Dan provides a framework to facilitate your experts in creating a management and leadership approach tailored to your organization’s vision and mission. A combination of development and consulting ensures consistency among the key team members without affecting operational capability.