Speaker:Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
- Potential pitfalls of having employees work remotely
- Signs of possible employee disengagement
- Creating a culture of trust and sharing
- What a manager can do to establish trust and accountability
- How to use technology to bridge the “visual” gap
- Balancing face to face, telephone and remote work
- What to “measure” to make sure work is getting done and employees are putting in the hours you expect
- Benefits of a remote workforce
- How to keep your workforce calm and productive
- Should you allow employees to work from home when the crisis is over?
With the current coronavirus scare, employers are taking active steps to ease the spread of the disease by allowing workers who are able to work from home. Though there has been a recent trend toward employers offering remote working and telecommuting arrangements, having a majority of your workforce working from home can be daunting when leaders and managers have firm deliverables and deadlines to meet. Join this webinar to learn several research-based tips on how to successfully manage employees who are working remotely. This webinar will review the benefits of allowing employees to work from home and give managers the tools they still need to get the performance they expect from their teams.
- Learn how to maintain productivity from employees working from home
- Learn tips on how to set up better team collaboration amongst virtual teams
- Minimize management time by learning how to maintain streamlined communications and new work processes for working remotely
- Gain experience on how to leverage time zone differences to actually maximize project and speed of deliverables completion
- Compare the benefits of different remote technology you can set up for your virtual team infrastructure
- Learn three key communication tips that will keep your employees calm during the crisis
Who Will Benefit
HR Managers and all functional line managers in any business: CEO’s, VP’s, middle managers, and supervisors
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implemented career development systems in partnership with several Best Place to Work organizations such as Google and Scripps Medical Center.
Dr. Ware's mission is on how to leverage the company's investment in talent to generate stronger financial outcomes. Dr. Ware has experience designing, implementing and measuring a wide variety of integrated talent management solutions in the consumer products, energy, financial services, health care, technology, manufacturing and retail industries. She is frequently quoted on trends in talent management in numerous publications such as the Associated Press, San Francisco Chronicle, Harvard Business Review, and Computer World magazine, and has been featured several times on CNN as a global talent management expert.