Speaker : Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach
As a manager within your organization, your reliance on others increases. As a junior intern your success depends mostly on your personal capability. As a CEO for 76,000 people your success is how you lead others, your success is defined by their successes. Learning how to let go, and allow others to define and influence your success is not an easy task.
- Trend is the Evolution of PM to L5 Leader
- Present Attributes that Need to Evolve
- You will ‘rate’ for your environment
- Create an Action Plan for Immediate Results
- Understand Level 5 Leadership
- Determine how it applies to your organization
- Create a vision of where your organization needs to be
- Determine what challenges lie ahead
- Create an action plan to meet these challenges head-on
Who will Benefit
- Executive Management
- Project Managers
- Functional Managers
- Supervisors/Team Leaders
- Marketing and Sales professionals
- Technical Service Manager
- Training & Development Manager
This activity has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach to managing towards organizational value. He has successfully managed numerous international projects and has conducted programs for over 3000 managers in project management methodologies and leadership principles.
Dan provides a framework to facilitate your experts in creating a management and leadership approach tailored to your organization’s vision and mission. A combination of development and consulting ensures consistency among the key team members without affecting operational capability.