USE CODE TNKS10 AND GET 10% OFF
Speaker : Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
Successful organizations have a strategic plan, this defines the business objectives and approach to achieve them. As the organization starts the daily business and deals with short term crisis, the longer term business objectives are but on the back burner. That is where business analysis comes into play, who is guiding and holding the project teams accountable for ensuring all efforts (and dollars spent) are moving the organization forward (defined by the strategic plan)
Why Should You Attend
- Understand the maturity levels of business processes within your organization
- Select action items to focus on to move your organization forward
- Get a recipe for organizational transformation to get business analysis integrated
- Define your personal role to make that transformation happen
- Reinforce your position as an organizational business leader
- What is business analysis?
- Does every organization need ‘business analysts’?
- What are the key components of effective business analysis?
- What are the key skills and tools for successful business analysis?
- How can we convince executives to invest in this capability
Attendees will get
- A Business Analysis Organizational Maturity Survey - to see where your organization is
- A quick action plan for getting key Business Analysis activities in place
Who will Benefit
- Anybody who has ‘business’ in their title
- Project managers looking to strengthen their approach
- Managers looking to hire business analysts
- Technical staff transitioning to a business analyst role
- Project support staff looking to fully understand the different roles in the organization
Daniel Fay has assisted over 4000 leaders from hundreds of organizations to develop a stronger leadership approach to managing towards organizational value. He has successfully managed numerous international projects and has conducted programs for over 3000 managers in project management methodologies and leadership principles.
Dan provides a framework to facilitate your experts in creating a management and leadership approach tailored to your organization’s vision and mission. A combination of development and consulting ensures consistency among the key team members without affecting operational capability.