Speaker : Margie Faulk is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience A current Compliance Officer for HR Compliance Solutions
This activity has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
- Historical perspective of the EEOC and the new authority they have in making Employers fear to violate their regulations
- Which Employers are required to complete the EEO-1 Report
- How should Employers complete the new EEO-1 Pay Data Reporting form?
- What the pay data proposed to be included in the EEO-1 Report Form?
- The Background of the Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Create a checklist to ensure you submit the correct workplace data
- Review the new EEO-1 Pay Data Report and other guidelines that are included
- What are the pay bands included in the requirements?
- What job titles do you use consist of the reporting data you collect
- Learn how conducting an internal audit of pay practices can make Employers heroes to their employees
- Learn what pay bands the EEOC categorizes when they consider pay and compensation data
- Learn how to count employees in multi-state Employer locations
Who will benefit
- Employers who have federal contracts
- Employers required to complete EEO-1 Reports
- Employers contemplating or in the process of becoming government contractors
- HR professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Leadership Managers who want to be knowledgeable in the area of federal contractors
- Any professional who has the responsibility to manage AAP and EEO-1
HR Compliance Solutions, LLC Compliance Officer Bio-Margie Faulk, PHR, SHRM-CP is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for a defense contracting technologies firm, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Margie’s focus is on multi-state, national, state and local workplace compliance. Additionally, Margie is working on International compliance initiatives globally which includes workplace compliance in other countries like the UK, Canada, France, Brazil, China, Africa, Mexico and India, just to name a few.
Margie has created and presented seminars/webinars for many compliance institutes. These national training providers, offer compliance training to professionals, business owners and companies interested in having their company compliant with workplace and industry regulations.
Margie holds professional human resources certification (PHR) from the HR Certification Institution (HRCI) and SHRM-CP certification from Society for Human Resources Management. Margie has completed the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional training and is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE)