Speaker :Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
You’ve hired the best. Don’t lose them due to poor onboarding. Millions of dollars can be added to the bottom line by developing and implementing a well-thought out process that matches employee expectations. Design, develop and implement a fabulous employee experience to help them become fully engaged, productive and successful – fast!
Why Should you attend
Join us to learn about current best practices and trends. You will leave the webinar knowing how to organize the new hire experience to build commitment, confidence and competence. We will include how to match your employment brand to the employee’s actual onboarding experience and how to integrate technology, such as online gaming and mobile applications that will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they need to perform in the new job. Why waste time? Get them up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and incorporate it into your process for all of your new hires.
- How to fulfill new employee expectations based on their hiring experience with your organization?
- How to link onboarding to your employment brand?
- Maximizing new hire productivity by ensuring candidates have the tools to “pre-board”
- Turning your onboarding event into a 90-day process
- How to engage your new hires in learning the required skills quickly and easily?
- Use of technology to streamline new hire logistics
- Case studies using gamification and mobile learning platforms for acquiring needed job skills
- How to ensure team cohesion and support for new hires by involving key team members in the process?
- How to use manager, buddy and new employee checklists in the process?
- How to increase the retention of all new hires and reduce their turnover during the first year on the job?
- Learning content that should be included in the onboarding experience
- How to help the new employee develop the relationships they need to succeed in the new job?
- How to measure the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers?
- Innovative case examples
- Q & A
Who will benefit
- Human Resources Personnel
- Talent Management Professionals
Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implemented career development systems in partnership with several Best Place to Work organizations such as Google and Scripps Medical Center.
Dr. Ware's mission is on how to leverage the company's investment in talent to generate stronger financial outcomes. Dr. Ware has experience designing, implementing and measuring a wide variety of integrated talent management solutions in the consumer products, energy, financial services, health care, technology, manufacturing and retail industries. She is frequently quoted on trends in talent management in numerous publications such as the Associated Press, San Francisco Chronicle, Harvard Business Review, and Computer World magazine, and has been featured several times on CNN as a global talent management expert.